[Mageia-i18n] [Introduction] Kris Thomsen

Olav Dahlum odahlum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:19:46 CEST 2011

On 13/04/11 00:35, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm new on Mageia - actually, I haven't even tested it yet - and I wanna
> look into being a translator on this project. So let me tell a bit about
> myself.
>
> My name is Kris Thomsen, I'm 20 years old (on saturday :p) and live in a
> little european country called Denmark.
> I have translated a lot before - I did the Danish translations of Fedora,
> almost all by myself, and worked together with the Danish GNOME-translation
> team to make GNOME 3.0 rock in Danish!
> I have plenty experience with Transifex and hope I can give some feedback
> based on my former experience in translating.
>
> But! I'm having a problem with logging into your Transifex set-up. I have
> made a

Hei Kris.

The last part are missing, but I reckon you meant that an account on
identity.mageia.org is created and that you now need access to
transifex.mageia.org?

You might be interested in the work done on Mandriva by Keld Simonsen
keld at keldix.com and others, which should be available in the Mageia
Subversion repo.

Welcome onboard!

Regards,