[Mageia-i18n] [Introduction] Kris Thomsen

Cazacu Bogdan cazacu.bogdan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:30:04 CEST 2011

Welcome to the club!

:D

Kind regards,
Bogdan Cazacu
[t] 0758 264 403
Sent from my Windows® phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>
Sent: 13 aprilie 2011 08:28
To: List dedicated to internationalisation issues <mageia-i18n at mageia.org>
Subject: Re: [Mageia-i18n] [Introduction] Kris Thomsen

Am Mittwoch 13 April 2011, 02:32:20 schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
> 2011/4/13 Kris Thomsen <lakristho at gmail.com>:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I'm new on Mageia - actually, I haven't even tested it yet - and I wanna
> > look into being a translator on this project. So let me tell a bit about
> > myself.
> >
> > My name is Kris Thomsen, I'm 20 years old (on saturday :p) and live in a
> > little european country called Denmark.
> > I have translated a lot before - I did the Danish translations of Fedora,
> > almost all by myself, and worked together with the Danish
> > GNOME-translation team to make GNOME 3.0 rock in Danish!
> > I have plenty experience with Transifex and hope I can give some feedback
> > based on my former experience in translating.
> >
> > But! I'm having a problem with logging into your Transifex set-up. I have
> > made a
>
> Hi and welcome!
>
> There is no Danish team yet, so it has to be created.
> Please register at http://identity.mageia.org
> Then contact Oliver and send him your identity and mail address so you
> can get an account.
To finish, what Wobo was writing: I am the Oliver, he's talking about and you
must send your identity username to me (see my mail address above).
The following steps are: I ask the sysadmin team to add your name to the
respective groups in ldap and create a danish group in our Tx, to which I add
you.
Then you can download all the danish po files available in our svn and upload
them to Tx.
I know this could be done automatically, but since it's something only done
once per language, I didn't bother with it.

So, just send me your username and I will contact you, when you can log in.
In the meantime you could read a bit here:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators

And you could try and contact the other danish translators,  who have
registered there. Perhaps some would like to join you.

If you have any questions, just ask wobo, me or the list.

Oliver