[Mageia-i18n] Czech translator ready

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:54:19 CEST 2011

Am Freitag 15 April 2011, 09:46:18 schrieb Peťoš Šafařík:
> I'm Petr Šafařík aka Peťoš (petos at identity) - new Czech lang translator.
> I'm author of several books about Mandriva Linux in Czech, czech
> Mandriva forum leader etc. I'd like to maintain Czech translation of
> Mageia tools.

Hi Petr and welcome aboard!

What I - as international i18n substitute - would need from you is your login
name you registered on identity.mageia.org, so that the sysadmin team can add
you to the i18n group in ldap. Please send it by mail directly to me.

For any other information I would like to point you to Tomáš Kindl aka supp,
who is already registered as Czech translator. See the wiki page for his mail
address.

Thanks,

Oliver