[Mageia-i18n] pot file update test

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Wed Apr 20 17:26:00 CEST 2011

2011/4/20 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

> Catalin Florin RUSSEN <cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk> schrieb am 20.04.2011
> > > I just updated the source file of drakx_share. There seem to be
> > > quite
> > >
> > > some changes. Arround 60 strings seem to have changed. Could you
> > > please  check and translate the new strings.
> > >
> > > I only hope, I didn't do any  mistakes...
> > >
> > > Oliver
> >
> > I completely forgot about the warning message (*NOT TOUCH Tx!*) and
> > corrected/updated some translations today.
> > Is it safe? The message says "yes" but I want to be sure before go
> > any further.
> Yep, it's safe again. And I only worked on drakx_share...
>
> Oliver

Thanks for opportunity! There was one little, khm, not a problem, maybe
rather inconvenience - changed or new messages appeared at the end of
Transifex file, separately from their companions. For translation usually is
better to see as much context as possible, including messages before and
after. Is it some Transifex's peculiarity?

Marek Laane