[Mageia-i18n] Project status for each team on Transifex

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sat Apr 23 10:43:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yesterday I told Oliver that one of the major defect of Transifex is that it
does not have a page showing the translation status of each project for one
team (language).  Today a friend told me that Fedora's Tx has it.

http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15/l/zh_TW/

But I'm not sure if Fedora has modified the Tx platform for this or not.
 Maybe Tx has such features but we were not using it in the correct way?

Franklin