[Mageia-i18n] team substitute leader wanted

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Mon Apr 25 00:36:19 CEST 2011

2011/4/22 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

> Hi,
>
> at yesterday's meeting I was elected new i18n team leader and my first
> task now is to find an able substitute who can do all the work for me
> :D
>
> If anyone is interested in that job, please answer to this mail.
>
> I also have a few people I'd like to ask directly if they could
> consider doing the job, namely akien and marek.
>
> Waiting for volunteers,
>
> I'm afraid I have to decline the offer. Besides my daywork as freelance
translator (which mostly means 24/7...) I've tried to have one day in a week
for translation of KDE and Mandriva, now also for Mageia, occasionally also
for CUPS and Scribus, and reviewing/suggesting translations of
OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice - and have quite strong feeling I've already
beyond the limit...

Marek Laane

Oliver