[Mageia-i18n] arabic translation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 23:20:40 CEST 2011

Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> schrieb am 25.04.2011
Just two little corrections:
> Mandriva translation and mageia translation are Independent of each
> other but you can import the translation of mandriva. This is
> actually the task of the team leader (in your case amrhelmy2004).
We don't import Mandriva translations directly, we import them from
our own svn, where the source files were cleaned.

> If you want to join the team, create a mageia account via
> https://identity.mageia.org/ and contact amrhelmy2004. He will take
> care that you will get be registered as a translator.
You should send me an email with the username you registered at
identity. I will forward it to sysadmin, but of course, please contact
the other arabic translator we have (as Thorsten has written).

Welcome aboard!

Oliver