[Mageia-i18n] arabic translation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 23:36:43 CEST 2011

Kris Thomsen <lakristho at gmail.com> schrieb am 25.04.2011
> I know it's a bit off topic, but how do we do that? :) And where
> is our
>
> SVN?
Didn't I tell you?

I wrote that so many times I must have forgotten.

You can find our websvn on http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/

Please look in the mailinglist archives, Remi Verschelde (aka akien)
did write a list of the exact URLs.

You can either download the files from there or on the commandline
using e.g.

svn co svn+ssh://svn.mageia.org/svn/soft/control-center/trunk/po \
control-center

(in one line, my mta wrapped it, so I added the "\".

Then you can upload your language files into Tx.

Oliver

P.S. I will write some kind of info page in the wiki tomorrow, but not
anymore today.