[Mageia-i18n] New representatives for the French team

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:12:08 CEST 2011

2011/4/21 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Rémi Verschelde <rverschelde at gmail.com> schrieb am 21.04.2011
>>
>> So the new representatives for the French internationalisation team
>> are: - Leader: Rémi Verschelde a.k.a. Akien (i.e. me)
>> - Substitute: Yann Ciret a.k.a. Youp3
> Welcome Remi in your new position and welcome to you Yann, too.
>
> I'm looking forward to working together with you. And don't forget the
> meeting in an hour ;-)
>
> Oliver

Oliver, since Yann (Youp3) is our team deputy, could you have him
added as a commiter for the French team?

BTW, I saw on the logs of the last meeting that you want the team reps
to send you a list of the completed translations, so that you can
commit them.
Is it still the procedure now that we commiters have SVN access?

Thanks,
Rémi / Akien