[Mageia-i18n] Portuguese translation project

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:35:19 CEST 2011

Hi and welcome aboard.

There are a few easy steps you have to follow., that are mainly
explained here:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:tx_short_guide
(if you have not already read that).
So I already know your login (I assume, that "ze" is the login you
registered at identity?)
So I will ask sysadmins to add you to the right ldap group and create
a portuguese translation project in out Tx.
Now please log into our Tx (transifex.mageia.org) once, the system
will tell you, that your account is inactive, but this way it will be
easier for me to add you to the pt_PT team.
As soon as the sysadmins have added you to the ldap groups, we can
proceed.

Oliver

--
Oliver aka obgr_seneca