[Mageia-i18n] Dutch team

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:49:14 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 31. August 2011, 13:41:15 schrieb Reinout van Schouwen:
> I followed the instructions on
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:tx_short_guide
> but I'm not sure which account to use to login to Transifex. If it's
> my Mageia identity, it doesn't appear to work yet.

Hi Reinout,

nice to hear that and welcome aboard! I'm sure our Dutch one man team will
appreciate it.

About the login. it is the login from identity you have to use, but it has to
be added to the i18n groups in our ldap first.

So you should tell me your username, I will add it to the group and I will add
you to the Dutch team and come back to you.

Oliver