[Mageia-i18n] A space needed in drakguard.po

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Wed Aug 31 22:41:35 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:30:14PM +0200, Dimitrios wrote in
<1314822614.12432.12.camel at Nokia-N900-02-8>:
>> > The two messages are shown without space between them after the dot.
>> >
>> > The message in the window is shown like this:
>> > "The support for Access Control Lists was enabled.It is necessary to
>> > restart your computer to activate it."
>>
>> I'm tempted to say that needs a fix in the source code for drakguard and
>> not the .po files...
>
>As i like things to go to theirs goal, is it something that i have to do? open a bug report or transfer this message to the mageia-devel list ? or it will be treaten here ?

This is still a learning process for me too, but I say one should open a
bug report against drakguard, Cc or Assign to dmorgan (last committer) to
solve this issue.

It looks like
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakguard/trunk/bin/drakguard?revision=818&view=markup
line 311 might need fixing (and if so, I see similar cases like it in
other places in the file).

Please do set priority fields accordingly (low/minor).

Thanks!

Remco