[Mageia-i18n] [Transifex.net] Project for training purposes

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue Feb 1 15:48:43 CET 2011

Hey Jerzy,

thanks for your work.

Do you know if there is an option to achieve the following behaviour:

* Every team-member should be able to propose new translations, but only
the coordinator should commit them.
(* Also interesting could be, if also not team-member can propose
translations.)
* Is it possible to work on an translation without locking the translation?

As I don't find such settings in the German team profile, I think you as
the maintainer has the power to. :)

Regards,
Thorsten aka TeaAge