[Mageia-i18n] [Transifex.net] Project for training purposes

Jerzy Trzeciak artusek at wp.pl
Thu Feb 3 19:45:15 CET 2011

One thing I'm not sure is that it seems to be impossible to do online
translation or at least change something if you have file 100%
translated. At least when I clicked on Estonian (as coordinator of
Estonian team I should have the right to change the file, shouldn't I?)
and then "Translate now" I did get just statistics and a bar with
entries "Source string" and "Translation" but not the strings
themselves. And more, nor "Save all" neither "Save and Exit" button
didn't do anything, only way to go back was to click "I18N (Epoll)
<http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/epoll/resource/I18N/>" link up
there. Of course, I could choose "View strings online" and then look at
them but there was no chance to change them neither...

> Marek Laane

After I click "Translate now" button, I can edit strings of  any 100%
translated file for translation.
Please check (the same window as "Translate button", if the translation
is locked. After unlocking file, you can edit file again.
I hope it will work.

Jerzy