[Mageia-i18n] [French + English Teams] Translation of Mageia.Org statutes

lebarhon lebarhon at free.fr
Fri Feb 11 22:36:52 CET 2011

Le 07/02/2011 21:57, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> 2011/2/7 Rémi Verschelde<rverschelde at gmail.com>:
>
>> So should we write somewhere the possible improvements to the French
>> legal document (be they typos or misuse of words),
>> and when we're done with the translation (which is alsa a proofreading
>> of the French text), send all those suggestions at the same time so
>> that the French document can be updated?
>>
>> If that's what we choose I will restore revision 1 on the page
>> mageia_org_statutes, and maybe create a page
>> mageia_org_statutes_errata to stock our suggestions?
>>
> I reported about this in the founder's meeting. I will have to report
> back to them when you have finished "French proofreading"

It's done. It took me more time than expected but I enjoyed it. Now
somebody (the writer ?) has to think about the comments. They are either
in the French or English parts or both. And then, an English native has
to translate the text from Lebarhon's English to correct English.
Whoever you are, have fun with that !