[Mageia-i18n] [French + English Teams] Translation of Mageia.Org statutes

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 12 00:23:40 CET 2011

I send this to the founders list as well.

2011/2/11 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 22:36, lebarhon <lebarhon at free.fr> wrote:
>> It's done. It took me more time than expected but I enjoyed it. Now somebody
>> (the writer ?) has to think about the comments. They are either in the
>> French or English parts or both.
>
> Uh?
>
> Romain

lebarhon translated the statutes to English but also commented parts
in the French original which in his opinion seem either misused words
or unclear.

I reported this in the founder's meeting, here is the result. On the
page you will find the French chapters each followed by the its
translation.

Comments about such "unclear passages" are in italic.

http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=mageia_org_statutes_en

--
wobo