[Mageia-i18n] German "Donate" button in donation page

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:51:18 CET 2011

2011/1/18 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:

> Right, fixed/committed for German and several other languages (not
> all, Paypal does not provide it in all locales).
>
> Thanks for the notice! Will be online in a few minutes.

Thx.

After we decided to use the formal approach ("Sie") on the website and
blog, using the informal "Du" only in the wiki, we will have to change
some pages. I will gather all changes and send them all in a tarball.
Of course I will do the blog changes.

In the next i18n meeting I will try to motivate all team leaders to
look at the web pages and blog for translations :)
(have to buy a new whip)

--
wobo