[Mageia-i18n] Meetings - general proposal

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:57:32 CET 2011

Hi, all you linguistic experts,

as Romain suggested in the marcom list it may be a good idea to reduce meetings.

 - Most times not all members of the team can attend.
 - For people who are members of several teams the schedule becomes crowded
 - For most topics we need preliminary or additional discussions in
the mailing list anyway.

So, here is my proposal (derived from the marcom list discussion)

 - the mailing list will remain the main communication means of the team
 - meetings will be held if
 - - decisions are to be taken with a final direct discussion
 - - a round of reports from language teams are needed (to see the
overall status and respond to questions)
 - - the team leader feels like having a chat

So, meetings will be announced by the team leader (or sub) if needed.
Of course everybody else can propose a meeting if he/she sees a reason.

In case of meetings the day/time/channel remains the same:
Thursdays, 19:00 UTC, Freenode.net, #mageia-i18n.

Waiting for your comments...

--
wobo