[Mageia-i18n] Status of mailing list requests and blog page translations

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:22:13 CET 2011

2011/1/26 Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:

> in fact i didn't say that in this regard, i've noticed only that only twitter
> feeds were inserted and i thought english blogteam didn't want to add a
> specific post about that topic

That's why you can always send an article to this team and suggest it
to be published. They are overloaded with work, they are not perfect
(except  misc, maybe), they need our help as everybody else in this
community project.

In fact there is no real "English blog team", it is the group of
people who have publishing rights for the English page - which is the
main portal page of the Mageia blog, the one you come to when going to
blog.mageia.com.

>> blog-team is rda and damsweb (mostly), or misc or ennael, they will
>> take care of the article. I'm not in the blog-team.

For the time being I suggest to stick to translation-only in the blog.
If you feel that there should be an article about something, suggest
it to the current blog team (see above).
When the whole infrastructure is set (website, forum, wiki) we will
also discuss and set a policy about what goes where and - believe me
on that - I am as interested as you in the availability of localized
information & news (in fact it's one of my main concerns).

--
wobo