[Mageia-i18n] Urdu reader ?

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:00:28 CET 2011

Hello all,

I was replacing Mandriva with Mageia in the emails headers of
indexhtml package. This is used by at least evolution to get the
welcome email when you first start it.

I was successful on all headers except Hurdu, where the Subject, which
should be "Welcome to Mandriva Linux" does not seem to contain the
word Mandriva. Same for the To field which should be "Mandriva Users"

I will drop the content of the emails as it is quite Mandriva
specific, and we will request translations later after writing a nice
one, but I thought it would be nice to already have the headers.

I may just drop it if no one can help on it :)

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/soft/indexhtml/trunk/mail/header-ur?revision=256962&view=markup