[Mageia-i18n] Translation

王liuerfire liuerfire at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:05:04 CEST 2011

Dear Mageia.org:
    My name is 王幸(Xing Wang) and I'm from China Mainland. I am a student in Huaqiao University, Xiamen, Fujian, China.     I love Linux, Open Source, python and C++. I have used mageia 1 for a while. I like mageia very much. I think it is a very great linux distro.     And I just wanna join a translation team for Chinese Simplified Translation.   (My username I registered at identity is liuerfire. My email address liuerfire at hotmail.com or liuerfire at gmail.com is okay.)