[Mageia-i18n] bad character coding found on spanish translation of mageia 1

Eduardo Vidal evidal86 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 04:42:24 CEST 2011

Hello.
Few weeks ago I found some error with some latinamerican characters,
bad characters because of
characters code on the spanish language of Mageia 1 specifically on
the userdrake strings.
I have already fixed them on transifex, and Diego Bello (jacen)
already commited the changes on the SVN.
I'm writing to report this issue and hope it can be fixed for further releases.

Thanks.

Eduardo Vidal

--
"Manten fuertes convicciones que no sean alteradas por las circunstancias..."
Preceptos del samurai.