[Mageia-i18n] Turkish localization of some Web pages - 2

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:44:57 CEST 2011

2011/7/19 atilla ontas <tarakbumba at gmail.com>:
> 2011/7/19 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
>> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 22:37, atilla ontas <tarakbumba at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Apologize accepted. Just keep up good work! Thanks :)
>>
>> Phew :-p
>>
>> Ok, your strings are in, but it was easier to integrate the PHP array
>> than cherry-picking in the HTML :-p Could you have a check? (from
>> http://mageia.org/tr/ and http://mageia.org/tr/1/ - and I believe you
>> did not submit strings for the 2nd download page, have a look into
>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/downloads_locales.php?revision=HEAD&view=markup
>> ).
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Pavel, you're next.
>>
>> Romain
>>
> Hi Romain; i can not see svn because getting 404 error. I have looked
> at the file you mentioned at
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/en/downloads/locales.php?revision=791&view=markup
> and relaized that there is 2 different 'tr' entry. One is fully
> translated and the other is half translated php strings. I think the
> half one (1st one?) should be deleted. I also realised that "Next?"
> page shows weird characters becuse my translation is not utf8 encoded;
> my fault. Could you please commit attached translation? I promise i'll
> use php templates for web translations. Thanks.

I had a quick look at it: you're right, the link given reaches a 404,
because Romain reorganised some things on the website.
The download page especially was located at the root, and now it can
be found in /downloads/
Have a look here: http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/en/downloads/
You probably look for the locales.php file.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien