[Mageia-i18n] Migration web page to translate

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:42:57 CEST 2011

2011/6/1 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>:

>> Thanks for everyone's grammar class.  lol
>>
>> I think that the problem would be, next time even if we want to use php
>> format
>> for translating, it will be better to have a reference web page so that we
>> translators can know where these strings are for...
>>

>> Franklin
>
> In fact, there is: http://mageia.org/en/1/ , though it's so hidden nobody
> knows about it :-)

I do agree that sometimes translating the PHP array needs the context,
and I personnally had access to the EN page, for I secretly extorted
the URL from Oliver :p

So feel free to use it for your translations, but please do not spread
it. These pages are not supposed to be published before the release of
Mageia 1, and that's why they were kept hidden :)

The migrate page is here: http://mageia.org/en/1/migrate/

Regards,
Rémi / Akien