[Mageia-i18n] Updated arrays for the website?

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:53:11 CEST 2011

2011/6/4 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>:

> 2011/6/4 Olav Dahlum <odahlum at broadpark.no>
>>
>> Are there any updated templates including the additional information now
>> available on the websites already translated pages?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Olav
>
> Yeah, same question - e.g. Download site (http://mageia.org/et/downloads/)
> has some new strings not translated.
> Marek Laane

Oliver was looking into it yesterday or this morning. I suppose he
will soon give us the updated template (apparently rda added some
strings but not in the "conventional" way which would let us localise
those strings).
Though, Oliver is busy with his real life this week-end (we were
fooled! I was told the leader never left his computer when I
enlisted), so we may need to wait a bit longer.

Rémi / Akien