[Mageia-i18n] Updated arrays for the website?

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 5 22:58:26 CEST 2011

Olav Dahlum <odahlum at broadpark.no> schrieb am 04.06.2011
> > Though, Oliver is busy with his real life this week-end (we were
> > fooled! I was told the leader never left his computer when I
> > enlisted), so we may need to wait a bit longer.
> Damn, so everything was a lie?
So back from my little adventure in real life.
You know, even though I have not much of a private life, there are
events, that just have a higher priority than most others...
So I've left my computer for two days behind :)

But it's been quite an exhaustive weekend, so I won't update the
existing arrays for the download page tonight. I did look into it, but
I did not have the time to really do anything about it, so you will
have to wait till sometime tomorrow.

Oliver