[Mageia-i18n] New translator for Slovenian

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 21:06:30 CEST 2011

2011/6/12 Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>:
> I would like to try to improve Slovenian translation. My username is filip.
> I have some experience with translation mostly GPL licensed SW. But please
> bear with me.

Welcome aboard Filip!
I've asked the sysadmins to add you to the translators and commiters
group. The translators group will let you import and edit po files on
our Transifex (often called Tx), and the commiters group will enable
you to commit these files to Mageia's SVN (since you are your team
coordinator).

I created your team on Tx:
https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/mageia_i18n/team/sl/
and I added you as its coordinator, though you probably cannot connect
to Tx for the moment.

Could you add your team, name and email on this Wiki page:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams ?

Regards,
Rémi / Akien