[Mageia-i18n] New translator for Slovenian

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:57:56 CEST 2011

> The sysadmins added you to the proper LDAP group, so you should have
> access to Tx now.

Thx to Rémi, Oliver, sysadmins and all involved. You all did excellent job.
I already added myself to wiki and uploaded my first (bootloaderpot
(mageia-gfxboot-theme)) "cleaned" translation to Tx :). I'll soon try also
svn upload for the first time. I'll be very careful.

But I noticed one site problem. If I go to one project [1] and click on any
language in "History" of "Project Overview" i get "TemplateSyntaxError".
Something about "'statistics' is not a valid tag library".

  [1] -
https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/mageia-gfxboot-theme/resource/bootloaderpot/