[Mageia-i18n] Proofreading translations - a suggestion

mammig_linux mammig_linux mammig.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:37:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

Very good idea. But unfortunately, finding people who can do
"proofreading" will not be easy.
And recruting is not easy in general ( for translating, proofreading,
packaging, marcomm,  ... )

Or maybe we can use the "documentation team" ?
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=documentation
some of them can be happy to work with i18n local team.

( good idea : +4 )

mammig