[Mageia-i18n] Next meeting tomorrow

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:38:57 CEST 2011

Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> schrieb am 15.06.2011
> we will hva the second debriefing meeting tomorrow evening at 17.30
> UTC in #mageia-i18n

Hi out there,

I know it's not nice to invite to a meeting and not being there. I
hope Akien and TeaAge did explain it and as I've seen on the logs,
they did a very good job!
Thanks to the two of you.

I really didn't want to miss the meeting, but in the late afternoon
some problem at work came up and I had quite some work to do for my
daytime job. So, sorry 'bout that.

And I'd like to thank you for the ideas brought up in the meeting as
well.
About the feature wishlist, I think we should discuss them on the ml
and see (as has been proposed in the meeting) what's already there
upstream and what could be done by ourselves.
I know, we have not that much python/django devs arround, but I do
know, that Akien is learning python just now :D
And I can do a little python scripting as well, so perhaps in some
time we can really contribute to upstream Tx...

So let's see what kind of wishes Remmy comes up with and - as my
favourite Science Fiction character would say:

"Let's be about it!"

Oliver