[Mageia-i18n] Update of pages for cs (Czech) translation

Pavel Fric pavelfric at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 20:33:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

In attachment I send in one package some files with
translation updates of Czech Mageia pages - misspellings, corrections,
translation of untranslated words when there were any (pages: 1, for
you, what next, release notes; about, now with support, download more; I've first files one week before, but it stayed without positive change on layout of Mageia Czech pages) with one exception I let in the
snippet "en" and "cs" code altogether to be better comparable what is
in. After loading to svn better look and feel could be expected. :-)

Greetings, Pavel Fric