[Mageia-i18n] Hi there & How to be a pt_BR translator?

Andre Santos dominiosantos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:13:12 CEST 2011

Hello!

I just registered to be a Mageia translator from English to Brazillian
Portuguese. I used this ->
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:tx_short_guide guide to do
it, but in this -> http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams wiki
page, where I would put my name to be part of the translation team, I
couldn't find the pt_BR team, only the pt_PT one! How can I become a
Brazillian Portuguese Translator?

I'm new in all this thing about mailing lists, and I really want to help the
Mageia project, even if it is only a small contribution like translate it to
my mother language.

My login name is DominioSantos

Thank you very much!