[Mageia-i18n] Meeting tonight

Oliver Burger burger at webgis.de
Thu Mar 3 19:25:15 CET 2011

Sorry for writinh in the wrong thread (damned mobile). I forgot to tell, i
can't attend the meeting. I have duty with the auxilliary fire brigade the
whole night.
I will write my idea of how to work in tx as soon as i'm home (arround 4.00
utc).

Oliver

24.02.2011 14:02 schrieb am "Wolfgang Bornath" <molch.b at googlemail.com>:

2011/2/24 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> Le jeudi 24 février 2011 à 06:14 +0200, Marek Laane a écrit :
>
>> And mailing lists' Sympa interf...
Yes, nobody asked until now, Marek asked. :)

As I understand (and saw) many languages have a high percentage of
translation we could help upstream to improve their translations and
then  - if the time allows and the moon is in a promising position -
import the language files.
Or are those files part of a whole package which would possibly put
that complex configuration in jeopardy? I am aware that it took some
blood, sweat and tears to get sympa working at Mageia and I don't want
to suggest another take on that :)

--
wobo