[Mageia-i18n] alpha 2 download page update

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:34:40 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:30, Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 15 März 2011, 10:09:01 schrieb Romain d'Alverny:
>> Note that errata page will be from now on
>> http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso1:errata (for all releases). I
>> am updating the links.
>
> Yes. It was not the brightest of my ideas to call it iso1:alpha1_errata in the
> first place...

No pb. :-p

By the way, I'm altering the warning signs on top of page so that this
alpha is not published as scarily as the previous one (I'll manage the
changes for en, de, fr and zh-tw but if you can manage to update your
locale version as well while translating, that would be nice; I'll
review in the end anyway).

Thanks

Romain