[Mageia-i18n] some explanations needed for the translators teams

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:11:18 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:04, Marianne Lombard <marianne at tuxette.fr> wrote:
> At the begining of the project, communication was "no page will be migrate
> so don't create too many pages. Wait the definitive wiki"

Because at the time we expected to have the wiki by December at the latest.

> So I have give this message to my team : "wait the final wiki" and now you
> tell us to do not wait ? When the message has changed ?

Through actual practice (a several informal notifications here and
there), things changed in December and the top banner changed in
January I believe. We just couldn't afford waiting for that to start
working/documenting.

Now, if there are some things that need not to be imported, just mark
them as such.

Romain