[Mageia-i18n] Mageia default Input platform policy

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Thu Mar 17 14:31:19 CET 2011

I'm using ibus on my laptop which runs Kubuntu.  It can work, but still have
some problems.  For Mandriva I mainly use gcin.

Ibus is getting popular.  For default input method I voted for ibus (since
gcin has never been chosen as a default im).

So, what can we do to help you to make this issue clear?

Kira <elegant.pegasus at gmail.com> 於 2011年3月17日下午7:21 寫道: