[Mageia-i18n] No meeting today

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:52:06 CET 2011

There will be no meeting today.

But there are some points which we have to work on this week until next meeting:

1. Transifex
Oliver and misc are at it in IRC while I am writing this.
It seems that an alternative to still not solved problems will be the
same way that Fedora is taking: use transifex.net.

I think Oliver will elaborate on this topic.

2. Status of package translations
I'd like all to focus on Mageia software translations (mcc, etc.)
during tests of Alpha2, so you are warned about the status of your
language's translations.
Translators who have been waiting outside for the opening of package
translations may come in now.

3. Blogs
There have been broken links to images in the blog pages, caused by a
move of the english page from blog.mageia.org/ to blog.mageia.org/en -
AFAIK this applied to 5 or 6 images, pls correct these links in your
language pages.

--
wobo