[Mageia-i18n] No meeting today

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Mar 24 14:45:21 CET 2011

Le jeudi 24 mars 2011 à 13:52 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> There will be no meeting today.
>
> But there are some points which we have to work on this week until next meeting:
>
> 1. Transifex
> Oliver and misc are at it in IRC while I am writing this.
> It seems that an alternative to still not solved problems will be the
> same way that Fedora is taking: use transifex.net.

I think using transifex.net will just change the problem we will face :
- no integration with ldap ( so 1 more account for people, and we try to
reduce them rather than the contrary )
- no assurance that a upgrade will not be done at the wrong moment ( ie,
I do not think we can ask them to upgrade tx once our release is out, or
ask them to sync all project that depend on it )

I solved the problem of file upload, it was a wrong permission on the
server. But then it didn't work, and after lots of sweat and debugging,
I found this :
http://trac.transifex.org/ticket/634

So I will test this and see if this work.

> I think Oliver will elaborate on this topic.

What about pootle test ? ( as I also made sure that pootle was working
on mandriva cooker so at least someone can test ? )

--
Michael Scherer