[Mageia-i18n] Transifex accounts

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Sun Mar 27 10:41:20 CEST 2011

2011/3/26 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>

> 2011/3/26 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> transifex is now up and running and I started creating the teams.
>>
>> There's just one thing, I need you all to do.
>>
>> This is for the members of the following teams:
>> - German
>> - French
>> - Italian
>> - Greek
>> - Estonian
>> - Taiwanese
>> - Romanian
>> - Dutch
>> - Czech
>>
>> Please log into transifex once (with your login name and password from
>> identity, even if your team is not present yet).
>> Only when you have done that, can I add your names to the teams (or
>> create the teams, in case they are not yet there).
>>
>> To the leaders of the other teams: Please get the list of your team's
>> usernames to me soonest, so I can have the sysadmins add them to the
>> respective ldap groups.
>> If you are a member of any of the teams not mentioned above, please
>> try and contact your team leaders and make them do it (by any means
>> neccessary :D )
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Oliver
>>
> Well, still "This account is inactive"...
>
> Marek Laane

Now even more weirder: Oliver has added Estonian and me but I can't log in
(same "inactive")... and if i click on my name there appears
https://transifex.mageia.org/accounts/profile/mareklaane/ with message
TemplateDoesNotExist at
/accounts/profile/mareklaane/simpleauth/profile_public.html
and with lot of "Traceback"...

Marek Laane