[Mageia-i18n] Transifex accounts

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sun Mar 27 14:00:59 CEST 2011

 On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:38:47 +0200, Oliver Burger wrote:
> Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> schrieb am 27.03.2011
>>  That's simple ( well, it took me some days to understand first ),
>>  people with inactive account are those who are not in the proper
>> ldap group ( mga-i18n ), ie anyone opening a account on identity
>> will have this message.
>>
>>  Quoting Oliver mail :
>>  "To the leaders of the other teams: Please get the list of your
>> team's usernames to me soonest, so I can have the sysadmins add
>> them to the respective ldap groups."
> Ok, misc, could you add Marek to the ldap group? (He was among those
> two on my first list, where I didn't have the login name, but it
> should
> be "mareklaane" (Marek, you correct me if I'm wrong))
> So if he can then login, we know, that was the problem. (Although I
> already think you are right!)

 Indeed, it seems I missed him.

>>  Regarding the traceback, I think this will disappear by itself
>> once we will disable debugging output, ie once we will have fully
>> validated the setup, and would likely be replaced by a proper
>> error page ( and I think that we should then have a page telling
>> what to do exactly ).
> I will work on that "explanation page"

 We should first see what is the default page without the traceback :)

 But after looking at the issue more closely, I think we do miss a file
 on the server, since wobo account show the same message :

 https://transifex.mageia.org/accounts/profile/wobo/

 # rpm -ql transifex | grep simple | grep public
 /usr/share/transifex/templates/simpleauth/public_profile.html

 Note that tx request simpleauth/profile_public.html, hence the error.

 I corrected the template name in code, but then another error
 message popped, so I will report it upstream and try to see later in
 the week if I can produce a proper patch.

--
 Michael Scherer