[Mageia-i18n] Meeting Thursday, March 31

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:17:47 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch 30 März 2011, 22:08:07 schrieb Michael Scherer:

> > > projects on the SVN but those weren't imported to Tx, so it must be
> > > done manually?
> >
> > I have only added the German translations, the rest can be done by
> > members of the other teams.
> > Just download the files from the links I posted and upload them to Tx.
> >
> > I could have done all, but I didn't have the time.
>
> Also not that you can use the command line client for that :
> http://help.transifex.net/user-guide/client/client-0.4.html
>
> There is rpm for mageia and mandriva, but maybe not up to date, so just
> ask if you need them to be backported.

I tried but it didn't work. The package we have works nicely on transifex.net,
but not on ours? Perhaps a problem with ours being on https?

And since adding those translations is a one time job, I thought, we could do
this using the web gui, coming back to the command line client when we have
time for it?

Oliver