[Mageia-i18n] Update of rpmdrake

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:31:03 CEST 2011

2011/5/2 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

>  Hi,
>

> another run. I'll update the rpmdrake pot file beginning in about half an
> hour. Please make sure not to work on the rpmdrake project, while I do this,
> for translations might get lost.
>

> I'll tell you, when I'm finished.
>

> Oliver

I have translated a big part of rpmdrake but i did nt finish yet and i did
nt upload it. Now i am at work so i cant upload it.

I will download the new rpmdrake.po when you will finish, and i will
synchronize the translations from the file that i have already translated.

If it is a wrong way to proceed please tell me.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis