[Mageia-i18n] Global stats in transiflex

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue May 3 12:48:17 CEST 2011

Le mardi 03 mai 2011 à 11:52 +0200, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> schrieb am 03.05.2011
> > Ok, let me add the permission, it should be ok in a few minutes (
> >
> > Now the question is "do we have the required information" ( ie, it
> > need the date of the release, the string freeze, the date where we
> > started , etc ).
>
> Misc, you are great!
>
> I added the release and it seems to be working all right!

For the record, all committers can change this ( by going to
http://transifex.mageia.org/admin/ , that's the basic django admin
interface, for people that already used it ), but obviously, do not
change it for testing as that's not a sandbox.

But if someone think there is a problem, like a missing component, do
not hesitate to fix it.

In doubt, check with i18n team leader.
--
Michael Scherer