[Mageia-i18n] I18N svn access

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Thu May 5 17:09:04 CEST 2011

2011/4/25 Michael scherer <misc at zarb.org>

> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 01:51:21AM +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
>
> > what if it doesn't work.
> > ------------------------
> >
> > If you have a message like this :
> > Can't open file '/svn/soft/db/txn-current-lock': Permission denied
> >
> > then you suffer from the problem I spoke at the beggining.
> > It is easy to check, when you do the test for the acces
> >  when you do the check with ssh and the message do not say that you are
> > in mga-shell_access group, then you are suffering from the problem I
> > need to fix, and this will not work. If it say that you are in this
> > group, then this should work.
>
> So, thanks to boklm and others, we narrowed the problem and while we didn't
> solved
> it, we found a workaround good enough to let people commit.
>
> So people can go ahead and send .po ( if all goes well ).
> --
> Michael Scherer

But if i get

[marek at localhost ~]$ ssh svn.mageia.org
Password:
Password:
Password:
marek at svn.mageia.org's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
marek at svn.mageia.org's password:
Received disconnect from 212.85.158.147: 2: Too many authentication failures
for marek
[marek at localhost ~]$

then what?