[Mageia-i18n] About freeze on May 10th

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri May 6 20:15:46 CEST 2011

As you should know, freeze of Mga1 is on May 10th. (Tuesday next
week). I would ask you to concentrate on those projects, which will be
part of the installer in the remaining time and to commit what you
have asap.
The projects in question are the "drakx_" projects and draklive-
install.
But you don't have to stop translating after freeze, since we should
be able to add missing translations as updates.

Oliver