[Mageia-i18n] Script to import Mandriva translations

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun May 8 10:38:25 CEST 2011

Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> schrieb am 08.05.2011
> Well it was this exactly i was refering to, all mandriva
> translations were imported to mageia.
> Maybe i didnt expressed correctly, but to me doesnt matter if is in
> transifex , svn or anyother, simply would be better to import all
> mandriva translations since that way mageia would have a good
> internaional support, like it happened.
Mageia has imported all translations, after cleaning them from
Mandriva related strings. Nowadays only copyright notices should
contain tha Mandriva name.
And we can't import blindly things from Mandriva without checking them
first. So please don't merge anything from Mandriva svn with Mageia
svn. There might be legal aspects you are not aware of.

As to Tx: We just didn't create teams in Tx, we don't have. And why
should we. If someone wants to have a new language team, it can be
crated in an hour's notice.

Oliver