[Mageia-i18n] Away from Thursday till Sunday

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon May 9 10:04:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

as some might have read in the blog, this week is not only Solutions
Linux in Paris, but also Linuxtag in Berlin.
I will be in Berlin, leaving home on Thursday and returning on Sunday.
If anyone should happen to be near Berlin from Wednesday till
Saturday, just drop by our booth.
You will finde wobo there from Wednesday till Saturday and me, ennael,
boklm and rda from Friday till Saturday.
You can find more information on http://www.linuxtag.org/2011/en.html

Oliver