[Mageia-i18n] OpenOffice.org in installation description

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Sun May 15 11:19:55 CEST 2011

2011/5/15 Peťoš Šafařík <petos at mandrivalinux.cz>:

> Hi folks,
> during testing installation I met an error in descriptions in packages
> choosing.
> In drakx_install there is string:
> Office programs: wordprocessors (OpenOffice.org Writer, Kword), preadsheets
> "
> Since we have not OpenOffice but LibreOffice, we should replace sed
> s/OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice/g in po files.
>
> regards
> Peťoš

This issue was already reported in April:
https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-i18n/2011-April/001111.html
But you're right, it wasn't corrected.
I think that Michael's suggestion (to remove the whole parenthesis) is
a good idea, but I don't know if it can be done now that the
everything has been frozen.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien