[Mageia-i18n] TODO for i18 till release and total upload freeze

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 21:58:58 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I just got informed that at the end of this week, there will be a
total upload freeze until final release.
Until then we should hunt down as many translation bugs as possible
and fix them.
You can also upload still missing translations but please make sure to
proofread them very thoroughly, before doing that.

Please note: Until the total upload freeze, every i18n commiter still
has the permissions to commit his files so there is no need to ask
anyone to do it.
See
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:tx_commiter_guide
if you don't know, how to do it.

Now the TODO...

1. While being in Berlin, I discussed with rda some changes to the
website. And today I discussed with marcom team leader about it. We
will try to get as many of the needed translation to i18n as possible
about one week before release, so there will be some time to do it.

and 2. I started a new wiki page:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams
Please clean the old list, where people registered after founding
Mageia last september and add your teams lists to the new page
(following the syntax I took).
The old list can be found here:
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:registered_people

Please note, you may not find your team pages anymore, the paths have
to be adapted, so if you don't find them and don't know how to fix that,
just tell me.

Hoping I haven't forgotten anything, have a nice morning, day, evening
or night, depending on in which part of the world you live.

Oliver