[Mageia-i18n] Website to translate

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed May 25 18:05:34 CEST 2011

Ok, after the first shock running over me and quite some other things
to do.

Please: you just can't change anything about the structure in svn,
neither in soft/ nor in web/.
This is to be done by the developers who do know (most of the time),
what they are doing.
If you'd like to change something (like adding another language,
renaming one or whatever, please ask the people in charge.
If you don't know, who the people in charge are, ask me or the i18n
ml, someone will know (or will know someone who does :) ).

This is important. For example (do not take it personally, you are
just the "enfant terrible" today, Ze) Ze's changes would have had the
following consequence:
All the work done by the Brasilians would have been hidden, some work
of Ze might have shown and the rest would have been in English (thanks
to some coding by Romain, no HTTP 404 would have shown up).

Please do also remember, that we are only a few days before final and
heaving to do such - sorry - trivial things like the differences
between different kinds of one language (which is there between de_DE
and de_CH and de_AT as well, but nobody cares), especially having to
clean them up again, is just something we could do without.
And I think, it's something that can wait till after release.

Oliver